This is a review of Curcumin, a Turmeric health supplement. Turmeric is most commonly known as a bright yellow spice that gives flavor to curried dishes. Turmeric is valued for more than just its culinary uses — the herb has been employed in the Ayurvedic healing tradition for centuries.
The active ingredients in Turmeric (Curcuma longa) are a group of plant substances called curcuminoids. Known collectively as “curcumin”, curcuminoids have demonstrated potent antioxidant properties in scientific studies. Curcuminoids benefit joints and other tissues by helping to neutralize free-radicals. Curcumin:
- is very useful in joint related concerns
- helps maintain a normal cholesterol and a healthy heart
- is very helpful as a digestive support
- is extremely helpful in liver protection
- is also used in controlling obesity
- induces the flow of bile, which breaks down fats
- acts as an anti-inflammatory agent that relieves the aches and pains associated with arthritis
There are a variety of products on the market and sorting through them and selecting the best one for your needs can be confusing. Many companies trying to cash in on trends do not really care about the quality of their product, therefore their products may be ineffective. We decided to conduct some independent online research to learn about this product. Read on to find out if this product is right for your needs.
This is an herbal supplement, not a medication. Ingredients are as follows:
- Active Ingredients — DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BosPure) standardized to contain >70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA >10%, with less than 5% beta-boswellic acids, Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95) enhanced with turmeric essential oils and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), Nattokinase
- Other ingredients — vegetable cellulose capsules, vegetable source magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide. Contains Soy (less than 5 parts per million).
- Contains no — sugar, salt, yeast, wheat or gluten. This is a Vegetarian/Vegan Formula.
This product does not have clear dosage instructions that can be found on its website. For what we can tell users should consume between one and three tablets each day.
This product has no known or reported side effects. Contact a doctor and discontinue use immediately if you experience any allergic reactions to the individual ingredients.
This product is currently $21.95 for 21 capsules. This is extremely expensive when compared to other products.
No information about a product guarantee was available online. Consumers want to feel confident in trying out a new product. It is disappointing that this product does not offer the security of a money back guarantee. Many comparable products offer guarantees.
Curcumin Terry Naturally is quite a good product with a good vegetable based formulation that caters for all kinds of people with different kinds of ailments. It is very disappointing to note that it does not have a refund policy, nor is it FDA tested. Dosage stipulations are also lacking on the website.
Click here to learn about our Top Turmeric Curcumin Supplement Products.
|Turmeric Curcumin Premium||NutriDosha||Source Naturals Turmeric||Sandhu's Curcumin C3 Complex||EverPure Turmeric Curcumin|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Average||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.20%||86.30%||81%||73%||70.30%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||No||Unclear||No||Unclear|