This is a review of Nature Made Turmeric Supplement. Nature Made is a very reputable and popular health supplement company. Turmeric is a tasty yellow spice that gives flavor to curried dishes. The herb has also been used in the Ayurvedic healing tradition for centuries.
The active ingredients in Curcuma longa are a group of plant substances called curcuminoids. Known collectively as “curcumin”, curcuminoids have demonstrated potent antioxidant properties in scientific studies. Curcuminoids benefit joints and other tissues by helping to neutralize free-radicals. Through its wonderful antioxidant properties curcumin:
- is very useful in joint related concerns
- helps maintain a normal cholesterol and a healthy heart.
- is very helpful as a digestive support.
- is extremely helpful in liver protection.
- is also used in controlling obesity.
- induces the flow of bile, which breaks down fats.
- acts as an anti-inflammatory agent that relieves the aches and pains associated with arthritis.
There are a variety of products on the market and sorting through them and selecting the best one for your needs can be confusing. Many companies trying to cash in on trends do not really care about the quality of their product, therefore their products may be ineffective. We decided to conduct some independent online research to learn about this product. Read on to find out if this product is right for your needs.
This is an herbal supplement, not a medication. This product contains 500 mg of a proprietary Turmeric Blend. Other ingredients include: Cellulose Gel, Gelatin, Water, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide..
This product does have clear dosage instructions that are found on its website. As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
This product claims to be safe for long term use. However, Turmeric should be avoided when:
- You have a history of gall stones or bile duct obstruction.
- You are pregnant or nursing.
- Having surgery — due to the anti-platelet effects of turmeric, patients undergoing surgery should discontinue turmeric at least 2 weeks prior to surgery.
Turmeric should be used with caution when:
- Taking blood thinning medications (e.g.. Warfarin, Clopidogrel, and Aspirin) and/or anti-platelet drugs since turmeric may increase risk of bleeding due to decreased platelet aggregation.
No pricing information could be located on the manufacturer website. This product is sold in local stores.
No information about a product guarantee was available online. Consumers want to feel confident in trying out a new product. It is disappointing that this product does not offer the security of a money back guarantee. Many comparable products offer guarantees. Local stores may have guarantee and return policies.
Nature Made Turmeric review has good properties but it lacks in providing a price for the product and a well defined guarantee.
Click here to learn about our Top Turmeric Curcumin Supplement Products.
|Turmeric Curcumin Premium||NutriDosha||Source Naturals Turmeric||Sandhu's Curcumin C3 Complex||EverPure Turmeric Curcumin|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Average||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.20%||86.30%||81%||73%||70.30%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||No||Unclear||No||Unclear|