20 Reasons Why Turmeric Should be Part of Your Diet
If you ask an expert in the field of alternative medicine about the best herbs with a wealth of health benefits, for sure, turmeric will be mentioned. Also known as Curcuma Longa, it is rich in a compound known as curcumin, which is responsible for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Keep on reading and you will know more about how it can help in your health in ways more than one.
- As an antibacterial and antiseptic agent, it can help in the treatment of wounds and burns, allowing you to not suffer from infections.
- Turmeric mixed with cauliflower can help in the prevention of prostate cancer. Even for those who already have prostate cancer, it can also help to stop it from getting worse.
- Several studies have also noted how turmeric can be helpful in the prevention of the spread of breast cancer to lungs.
- It is also known to be an effective agent in the prevention of melanoma.
- For children, turmeric will also be good for the prevention of leukemia.
- For many years, turmeric has also gained reputation as a popular choice for liver detox. The impurities in the liver can initiate a variety of health problems, which makes it important for such to be flushed out of the body.
- Turmeric is also helpful in the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease. This works by removing the plaque in the brain that is responsible for the progression of the disease.
- Many researches in the past have also supported claims on how turmeric prevents the growth of cancer cells.
- Turmeric is also rich with potent anti-inflammatory problems, making it effective in the prevention of inflammation.
- In a research that has been conducted in mice, it has been concluded that turmeric slows down multiple sclerosis progression.
- As it is rich in COX-2 inhibitor, which makes is an effective painkiller, which does not contain toxic ingredients.
- Turmeric is also a popular choice for weight management. When it is complemented with diet and exercise, this will help get rid of excess fats in the body.
- In ancient Chinese medicine, this herb is also famous for the treatment of depression.
- Because turmeric is abundant with anti-inflammatory compounds, it is considered to be effective in treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Another benefit of turmeric is its ability to help enhance the effects of chemo medications. It also helps in the reduction of the possibility of suffering from adverse side effects.
- Several studies have also been initiated to prove how this plant can be effective in the prevention of pancreatic cancer.
- Another common subject tapped in recent studies deal with the ability of turmeric to aid in the treatment of multiple myeloma.
- It is also believed that turmeric is effective in halting the development of new blood vessels in the tumor.
- For many years, turmeric has also gained a favorable reputation for its cosmetic applications. It can prevent the breakout of acne and can also be an excellent exfoliating agent.
- With its ability to fight inflammation, turmeric has been a common ingredient in supplements meant for treating psoriasis. When used in supplements, it is often available on 250 to 500 milligrams pills.
|Turmeric Curcumin Premium||NutriDosha||Source Naturals Turmeric||Sandhu's Curcumin C3 Complex||EverPure Turmeric Curcumin|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Average||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.20%||86.30%||81%||73%||70.30%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||No||Unclear||No||Unclear|