Turmeric: The Golden Spice of Life
Turmeric is considered and referred to as the ‘Golden Spice’ by many. This is because Turmeric is one of the most powerful herbs out there. It has effective, amazing effects that not too many plants have. It is found in India, Indonesia, South China and in some countries from the continent of Africa. The root plant is cultivated and harvested from Feb to April. It is then chopped up into smaller pieces and then spread out in the sun to dry.
It has been around for thousands of years, utilized in India and other southern parts of Asia as a medicinal herb. It has always been put in the food as a spice and its yellow -orange prevalent color plus taste, makes some great curries and other kinds of soups or puddings.
Facts about Turmeric
Turmeric’s wonderful qualities have really been spreading all over the world and while it was just a thing for the East, the West has started to embrace this herb and its uses as well. Here are some facts about Turmeric:
- It is said to be stronger than Vitamin E.
- It can boost the immune system and restore balance when experiencing a hormonal imbalance.
- Its relative is the well famed Ginger Root.
- It is named “yellow Ginger due to Ginger association and its bright yellow color that stains anything it comes into contact with.
- It can be used as a natural dye.
- It has been certified and branded safe by the FDA, since it is no natural.
- It can treat Arthritis and all other related inflammatory diseases, since it contains Curcumin, a component that is said to have very high levels of anti-inflammation.
- It can heal colds and flu.
- Turmeric can prevent cancerous tumors from forming and if they are already in the body, the powerful herb can help eliminate it.
- It can help HIV+ patients by increasing the count of red blood cells.
- It can cure conditions associated with the kidneys and liver.
- Turmeric can help with lowering cholesterol level.
- It can heal gum disease.
The advantages and disadvantages of Turmeric
Curcumin is a very powerful component in Turmeric. It carries all the anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant qualities that are needed by the body to sustain overall health. With an array of benefits, Turmeric is gathering momentum in fame and more people are using it for its amazing potency in healing.
The only disadvantage Turmeric may have is that it may not be suitable for people taking medications since it might interfere with what the doctors prescribed for them. Before you decide to consume Turmeric, make sure you let the doctor know, just in case it collides with your prescription drugs.
Although this cannot be considered a side effect, consumption of too much Turmeric may bring irritation to the lining of your gastrointestinal tract. A good way is to try and eat it with food, or even better still, boil one cup of water and put one teaspoon into the water. Make sure the water is hot so that the Turmeric completely dissolves. Drink it within four hours of making it.
|Turmeric Curcumin Premium||NutriDosha||Source Naturals Turmeric||Sandhu's Curcumin C3 Complex||EverPure Turmeric Curcumin|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Average||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.20%||86.30%||81%||73%||70.30%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||No||Unclear||No||Unclear|