Using Turmeric for Better Skin Health
A lot of people are very much conscious about their skin, which explains why they constantly search for products with the promise of making them look more youthful and radiant. Sadly, although there are many cosmetic products available in the market today, not all of them can provide the same level of benefit. There are some that can do more harm than good, especially those that are filled with toxic chemicals. In this case, a better thing to do is to choose natural treatment options, such as in the case of turmeric. The latter has been used for thousands of years in alternative medicine and has recently become more popular because of being able to promote healthier skin, making it match the benefits that can be provided by the expensive products in the marketplace.
How Turmeric Helps Skin Health
The following are some of the most common ways by which turmeric makes the skin better and healthier:
- Turmeric is reputed as an excellent natural option for controlling acne breakout. In our everyday life, your skin attracts dirt and bacteria. Once they are stuck on the pores, they can lead into the formation of pimples. With turmeric, the oil in the skin can be controlled better, and hence, preventing the appearance of pimples.
- Skin pigmentation is another common problem that can be resolved with the help of turmeric. Some of the most common causes of pigmentation include sunlight exposure, changes in hormones, and excess melanin production in the skin. All of such can be addressed with the use of turmeric.
- Turmeric has also been popular because of treating bruises and wounds, especially amongst children. Simple application of turmeric on the affected area will help to prevent the spread of infection and will also speed up the healing process.
- Regular scrubbing of the face with turmeric can make it effective in having glowing skin. This will help delay the visible signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines, among others.
- Turmeric is also promising in terms of healing a variety of skin problems, such as in the case of psoriasis and eczema, among others.
- For women who have just given birth, turmeric can also be used for the elimination of stretch marks. It can be scrubbed on the affected area before taking a bath and sooner, you will notice your skin becoming suppler and stretch marks will be eliminated.
How To Take Turmeric
There are different ways to take turmeric to make it effective in promoting a healthier skin. One of the things you can do is to mix turmeric with hot water, milk, and sugar, and drink it before you go to sleep. You can also mix turmeric powder with honey and use it as a scrub for the skin, which will help get rid of any impurities and dirt on the surface. Chickpeas flour, water, and turmeric can also be mixed to form a paste, which can help in promoting the softness of the skin. Dry turmeric can also be just applied directly on the cuts and bruises on the skin, which will work by fighting the infection and preventing such from spreading.
|Turmeric Curcumin Premium||NutriDosha||Source Naturals Turmeric||Sandhu's Curcumin C3 Complex||EverPure Turmeric Curcumin|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Average||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.20%||86.30%||81%||73%||70.30%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||No||Unclear||No||Unclear|